24 Monate Garantie, Kostenlose Lieferung ab 75€ in DE
Does Concrete Jungle accept any warranty for its products?
Sure! We are 100% committed to making you happy. Each product is hand inspected by a member of our Concrete Jungle team before being shipped to you, ensuring you receive only the best from us!
Concrete Jungle gives you a 12-month warranty on the concrete jewelry. The warranty offers you the certainty that the products meet the standards of serviceability and durability.
The warranty does not apply in the event of:
• Theft or loss,
• Willful damage,
• Damage caused by improper use such as scratching, bumping or dropping from a height of more than 1.5 m, throwing, as well as wearing our jewelry while showering, bathing, sleeping or exercising (see care instructions),
• Normal wear and tear, alteration or ageing of the materials used.
• The warranty on our concrete jewelry refers exclusively to verifiable manufacturing defects or if the product, despite compliance with the care instructions, changes significantly or breaks.
• Buyer acknowledges and agrees that concrete ornaments can be fragile and may break if not handled carefully.
• Our products are handmade and each product is unique. It is not possible for us to produce two identical products due to the materials used and the special technology.
• Material-specific deviations, such as color variations, air bubbles (especially at the edges), irregularities in texture, etc. are normal and desired with concrete! This is not a reason for complaint.
• Concrete jewelry should not come into direct contact with grease/oil or chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning agents, as this can lead to discoloration (see care instructions enclosed with the product or click here).
• The effects of sweat on concrete vary from person to person due to differences in acidity.
You would like to complain about your product?
Even though we make every effort to ensure that your concrete product arrives in perfect condition, sometimes unexpected things happen.
Auch wenn wir uns die größte Mühe geben, dass dein Betonprodukt im perfekten Zustand bei dir ankommt, passieren dennoch manchmal unerwartete Dinge.